Role: Store Manager
Employer: CJ Lang & Son Ltd
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Helmsdale, Scotland
Salary: Attractive Salary + Bonus Scheme
Realise HR is delighted to be working exclusively with CJ Lang & Son, wholesaler for SPAR Scotland. In partnership, we are looking for a Store Manager to run a busy SPAR store at the hub of a local community. We are looking for someone who can be a leader to the team around them and deliver an exceptional customer and store experience.
About the Role
- Manage a highly effective team, ensuring they have the capability to deliver above and beyond in their role by developing their operational, customer service and team skills.
- Deliver the right range, quality and availability of products in line with SPAR standards, promotions, NPD and customer needs to build loyalty within the community.
- Support your team and use your expertise and knowledge to actively grow sales and maximise profit.
- Lead the implementation and embedding of Food to Go across your team, ensuring that it delivers to standards and sales set.
- Manage your resources to deliver all store activities ensuring that hours are worked when and where these would most benefit customers, and to identify and resolve root cause issues, with sustainable solutions and continual reviews.
- Ensure that your store is meeting or exceeding its safe and legal standards particularly in relation to food safety and hygiene, licensing of alcohol and cigarette sales. To deliver this will include coaching your team to use all tools available to provide a safe, clean, and legal place to work.
- About you…
- Knowledge and experience of the retail trade with exposure to Grocery sector is preferable.
- Experience at managing and leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work at pace and react to changing needs of our customers and the business.
- Commercial awareness to drive performance and maximise revenue
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV today.