Role: Operations Team Leader
Employer: Out of Eden Ltd
Employment Type: Permanent, onsite
Location: Kirkby Stephen
Salary: Circa £26,500 (paid hourly)
Benefits: 5% pension employer pension contribution following probation up to 10% contribution with service, Healthcare plan, Earn extra leave by walking to work, Gym discount, Free eye tests, Uniform provided, Company sick pay
We've partnered exclusively with Out of Eden Ltd! ⭐
Out of Eden is an independent, family-owned hospitality supplier based in Kirkby Stephen. Their story began in 1993 with a dream to provide accommodation providers with everything they need for great hospitality. Fast forward to 2024 and they offer 2,000 products, have state-of-the-art technology and facilities, and are a true one-stop shop for the hospitality industry.
Our Operations Team Leaders support each other and their teams, leading by example and in keeping with the Out of Eden Values. Team leaders are in charge of the day to day running of their department giving guidance, direction, and encouragement to their teams and helping team members develop within the business.
Responsibilities will vary depending on department but include:
- Planning - Daily priorities, resources, work flows. Communicating with the team and coordinators escalating any concerns.
- Team Leadership - Lead the team with compassion and positivity. Be the first point of contact for the team for any issues or concerns.
- Continuous Improvement - Be proactive and recommend improvements to our processes to delight our customers
- Health & Safety - Ensure that Health and Safety standards are met, hazardous incidents reported, and an excellent standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Quality - Ensure all standards are met across your department and have a keen eye to mitigate areas of risk to ensure hiqh levels of quality at all times.
This is a busy operational role that requires a high attention to detail. We're looking for someone with a passion for team leadership and ideally from a customer service/warehouse/logistics environment. You'll be a positive mentor and role model with excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with challenges as they arise.
Don't meet every single requirement? At Realise, we are dedicated to helping our clients build diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every requirement, we would encourage you to apply anyway! You might be just the candidate we're looking for!